B1 class's magazine

Our news, ideas, opinions and a lot more…

Hey there! Thanks for dropping by Theme Preview! Take a look around
and grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!

My Reading Interest Survey

I have recently asked 10 people, including relatives, friends and strangers, to tell me about their Reading Habits.

So, here are my results!! Hope they are useful! :

According to my survey, 50% of teenagers prefer to read fiction books than non-fiction. Also, 90% of them spend almost 1-2 hours reading books every day, while the other 10% reads for 0-1 hours a day!! The kind of book that 30% of teens love reading is Adventure, while the other 70% of them are keen on Mystery, Humorous and Horror books, as well! Unfortunately, all of them mostly read textbooks-because of school! The characters that 40% of teenagers are interested in are people their age. 30% prefer people who go through the same issues with them, while the other 30% loves reading about fantasy characters. How about where they all get most of their reading materials? Well, my Survey shows that 20% of people who were asked the same question, borrow books from their friends. Also, another 50% get their reading material from the Internet, while another 30% of them buy their books from a book store.

Interesting, wasn't it? I personally didn't expect these to be their answers!!

How about you? What kind of books do you like reading? I'd love to know :-)

Kisses!!

Zeta

(Blog : http://yeshal.clubefl.gr)

gaAaaaasdAa

 

Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Comments are closed.